Tuesday, February 24, 2004

After sending a copy of my open letter to John McBryde to Dick Simkanin, I got a letter from Dick and have transcribed what he wrote, as follows (emphasis in original).

Dear Jamie,

Thank you so much for composing the open letter to Judge McBryde. Your style of writing is very eloquent and descriptive in every manner. Also let me say, your Summary was indeed right on point. If a person cannot be shown the actual Law that was violated yet convicted by a jury, then we now have proof our Republican form of Gov't has been destroyed and replaced with the suspected fascist Democracy. Law is of little or no effect and the majority determine the fate of the minority. Well, that was my addition to your Summary. But I agree that until the Court, or somebody shows me the law I supposedly violated, then I will always believe I committed NO CRIME.

God bless you my friend.
NUM 6:24-26
Phil 1:18-20

Richard Simkanin
Political Prisoner
Christian Soldier

On the back of the page he wrote this:

Keep up the good fight !

Teach others the Truth !

Love & Serve Jesus Christ !

Defend America's Freedom !

Right is Right

Truth is Truth



Please write again if you get time.

Here are the verses he referenced.

Numbers 6:24-26: The LORD bless thee, and keep thee: The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee: The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

Philippians 1:18-20: What then? notwithstanding, every way, whether in pretence, or in truth, Christ is preached; and I therein do rejoice, yea, and will rejoice. For I know that this shall turn to my salvation through your prayer, and the supply of the Spirit of Jesus Christ, According to my earnest expectation and my hope, that in nothing I shall be ashamed, but that with all boldness, as always, so now also Christ shall be magnified in my body, whether it be by life, or by death.

As I mentioned here, on the outside of the envelope containing Dick's copy of the McBryde letter, I wrote "Malachi 3:5".

Malachi 3:5: And I will come near to you to judgment; and I will be a swift witness against the sorcerers, and against the adulterers, and against false swearers, and against those that oppress the hireling in his wages, the widow, and the fatherless, and that turn aside the stranger from his right, and fear not me, saith the LORD of hosts.

Verses cited from KJV. Emphasis in Malachi 3:5 mine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home