Wednesday, September 15, 2004

I notice Doug Kenline's blog seems to have just recently vanished. He still is maintaining a professional blog, but his personal blog has gone *poof*. This strikes me as the height of irony, since he apparently folded up his blog tent just days (or maybe hours) prior to the biggest event in the blogosphere's young history. I confess I haven't kept up with Doug, so I don't know what his situation has been lately (though I did pull up a recently-cached copy of his blog, off of a google search for "doug kenline", and read a few paragraphs). He sure did love blogging, though. I was going to make sure he was following this Memogate deal, but his page is blank now.

Bummer.

I'm leaving the link to his blog in place on my blog page, in case his comes back, and also because you *can* still do a web search for his name and pull up those cached pages that way, and he does have, on those cached pages, a whopping big list of good tax research (and other) links.

Doug, if you happen to see this, I hope you're doing alright and that your blog returns. You deserve a chance to go a little wild over this CBS scandal and the sudden emergence of the blogosphere into the public consciousness as a new and formidable force in society.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home