Saturday, March 04, 2006

Great conference! Better than I anticipated (and when I saw Marshall Foster and Herb Titus -- both of whom I got to meet -- were presenters, I knew it was going to be good). Thanks to David Crowe and all who helped make it happen, especially pastor Dale Ebel of Rolling Hills Community Church, who had the bravery to host a (gasp!) politically-oriented conference at his big, lovely church. He was publicly applauded for that bravery during the conference and I took time to individually thank him afterward too. We need more of this!

The next big event is going to be a showing of Aaron Russo's new movie "America: From Freedom to Fascism" in Portland on March 12. I want to see everyone there who can be. By all accounts from those who have seen it, this is going to be a stunner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home