Sunday, June 25, 2006

If you haven't yet met/studied Joe Banister, you should do so immediately. He's one of the few (but hopefully growing number of) good men (and women!) helping steer America away from the satanic IRS and other wicked "government" schemes and back toward freedom.




Freedom Above Fortune News

BANISTER ACQUITTAL 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY

Dear Friends,

It was one year ago today that a jury of my peers decided that I was innocent of outrageous and unfounded charges leveled against me by the Internal Revenue Service and the U.S. Department of Justice.

Please join me today in praying for our Country and especially for all of those innocent Americans who have been attacked by the IRS.

I again offer my sincerest gratitude to all of my friends across the U.S.A. who continue to pray for me and provide economic support for my ongoing legal battles.

******************************************************************

-For those who have received this message as a forward from someone
else, you can sign up to receive these messages directly by visiting
www.freedomabovefortune.com and clicking on "Mailing List".

-For those who are unfamiliar with what has transpired to date in this
case, especially the recent acquittal on all charges leveled against me,
please visit http://www.ninehundred.net/banister/ ,
www.joebanister.blogspot.com and www.freedomabovefortune.com (click on
"IRS LOCKOUT UPDATE"). You can also find archives of informative radio
shows at www.hearliberty.com .

-I am still accepting contributions to my legal defense fund due to the
significant costs of defending against multiple IRS attacks. Checks or
money orders are gratefully accepted and can be made payable to "Joseph
Banister Legal Defense Fund", and mailed to 1805 N. Carson Street, #188, Carson City, Nevada 89701. Money orders may provide a greater degree of privacy to the donor than checks so use your own discretion based on the degree of privacy you desire. Visit http://www.ninehundred.net/banister for more information as to how you
can obtain information about my recent trial and contribute to my legal defense fund at the same time.

-My sincere thanks to those who have prayed for the success of our
efforts and contributed to my defense fund. Your continued financial
support is enabling me to illustrate, in detail and in a very public
manner, that the IRS does not prevail against citizens because the
agency adheres to the rule of law, but that the IRS prevails against
citizens because the agency ignores the law, twists the meaning of the
law, and overwhelms the citizen with economic and legal burdens. In a
school yard, such tactics are called "BULLYING". In a government
setting, such tactics are called "TYRANNY". This effort is the
equivalent of ganging up on the bully and sending him to reform school
where he belongs.

*****************************************************************

Kind regards,

Joseph R. (Joe) Banister, C.P.A.
Former IRS Criminal Investigation Division Special Agent
www.freedomabovefortune.com www.joebanister.blogspot.com

II Chronicles 7:14:

And my people, upon whom my name is called, being converted, shall make supplication to me, and seek out my face, and do penance for their most wicked ways: then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

George Orwell, 1984:

"You are a slow learner, Winston," said O'Brien gently.

"How can I help it?" he blubbered. "How can I help seeing what is in
front of my eyes? Two and two are four."

"Sometimes, Winston. Sometimes they are five. Sometimes they are three.
Sometimes they are all of them at once. You must try harder. It is not
easy to become sane."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home