Monday, October 30, 2006

Well folks... the Bollyn "thing" is a lot weirder than I realized. I've just finished reading this long thread and I've also listened to a few dozen episodes of Michael Collins Piper's radio program, many involving (and some guest-starring) Bollyn. It seems that Bollyn is (or always was??) a psychopath. No, I'm not making that up. Read the thread, check everything out, and judge for yourself. I wish there were some other way to interpret all of this, but I don't see one.

Not a good day in independent journalism land.

So, I'm not sure what to make of his police incident now. It did happen (the police have reported on it and their account confirms most of the basic elements of Bollyn's description of the incident), but why? And who was really the instigator? And... lots more questions.

Jim Condit, Jr. is caught up in this mess too; see thread linked above (last 5-10 pages). It's ugly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home