Thursday, January 11, 2007

AFA would be forced to file a report to the government on a quarterly basis that contains detailed information about our organization. The required report must include identification of the organization’s expenditures, the issues focused on and the members of Congress and other federal officials who are the subject of the advocacy efforts. A separate report would be required for each policy issue the group is active on.

Read the whole ugly thing here.

Now I do have just one teeeensy little problem with this idea. But hey, what's a little government waste and inefficiency, eh? There's a war on terror, after all! (At least, there was one the very next day. Hmmmmmmmm....) We peons, on the other hand, had better mind our jots and tittles if we know what's good for us. LOL!

Totally unrelated to that (I assume) is something odd: there appear to have been 4 requests made yesterday to change my password for this blog. At least, that's what sense I can make of the 4 emails I got from blogger.com in a span of a few minutes time yesterday afernoon. Did I accidentally trigger this barrage? Was someone messing around with blogger trying to hijack this blog? I don't know. If I suddenly start telling you we all do owe income taxes after all, I guess we'll have the answer. ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home